Join Mizzou Atlanta for a roadtrip to South Carolina! A variety of packages are available to get you to campus, fed and at the game!
Update: We had a great time in the other Columbia! We were so excited to watch our Tigers triumph over the Gamecocks! Here’s a pic of everyone that came; you can see more at our Instagram account.
Thanks to everyone who stayed at the tailgate for the group photo! #MIZBeatUSC #MIZATL
The Tiger Tailgate at South Carolina is sponsored by the Columbia Convention & Visitors Bureau. Kick-off is 7:00 p.m.; Tiger Tailgate will begin 3 hours prior to kick-off, or 4:00 p.m. Game tickets are no longer available, but you can still purchase tailgate tickets from the MAA.
The day’s schedule may vary a little based on how long the game runs, but here’s how we see the day going:
|11:00 a.m.||Board bus at BrandsMart (see email from MAA for details on location)|
|4:00 p.m.||Arrive at Tiger Tailgate hosted at Seawell’s. Individual tailgate and game tickets will be picked up at the tailgate registration table. (Those not taking the bus with Mizzou Atlanta should receive these via the U.S. mail.)|
|7:00 p.m.||Kick-off followed by a Tiger victory over South Carolina!|
|45 minutes after the game ends||Bus departs for return trip. An information card with bus departure location and details will be provided for your reference when you board the bus.|
|3:00 a.m.||Approximate arrival back at BrandsMart in Atlanta.|
- Please be prompt and allow time for checking in, packing away coolers, or other items you may want stowed below and to get on the highway as soon as possible.
- The bus WILL have a bathroom.
- Water will be provided on board. You are welcome to bring your own coolers and beverages of choice, as well as food, but please note that outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought inside the Tiger MAA Tailgate at Seawell’s.
- We have secured some great raffle prizes, so make sure you have cash available to help out the Mizzou Atlanta Chapter!
- If you purchased Tiger Tailgate passes, your wristbands will be distributed on the bus.
- If you purchased game tickets, your tickets will be available at the Tiger Tailgate registration table to pick-up until 30 minutes prior to kick-off. Any unclaimed game tickets will be taken to the visitor will call window at Williams-Brice Stadium.
- Truman the Tiger, the Missouri Spirit Squad and Marching Mizzou will join us for this Tiger Tailgate. MAA Executive Director Todd McCubbin will be on hand to update you on the latest from campus.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Chad Bozarth, Mizzou Atlanta President, and he will try to assist. Chad can be reached at 770-712-2415, or via email at email@example.com.
Available bus packages:
- MAA Member Bus Combo Package: $150/person
Includes roundtrip bus, tailgate admission & game ticket.
- Child Bus Combo Package (age 10 and under): $125/person
All fans, regardless of age, are required to have a game ticket to enter the stadium.
Other bus and ticket packages are available. See the Mizzou Alumni Association purchasing page for more information.
* Game combo packages are reserved to MAA members (limit four packages per member). All purchases are subject to a $5 handling fee.