Join fellow Mizzou Atlanta Tigers to honor the 1839 founding of the University of Missouri. Mentors, colleagues and friends at Mizzou are working to solve real-world problems, leveraging new opportunities and advancing the MU brand with the Mizzou Advantage, an interdisciplinary program that bring together scholars, students and industry partners. Enjoy food and drinks as we celebrate 176 years of the University of Missouri and learn how Mizzou’s One Health/One Medicine effort is impacting global health.
Our guests will include:
- Thomas Kenyon (Mizzou M.D. ’81), Director, CDC Center for Global Health
- Alan Janssen (Mizzou M.S. ’78), CDC Health Communications Specialist
- Vance Dietz (Mizzou M.D. ’75), Chief, CDC Strengthening Immunization Systems Branch
- Jerry Frank, MU Assistant Professor of History; faculty fellow for Mizzou Advantage
- Carolyn Henry, DVM, Associate Director of Research at Ellis Fischel; facilitator for One Health/One Medicine.
Come early for a tour of the David C. Spenser Global Health Museum, and stay to network with local alumni from the Mizzou Atlanta alumni chapter in celebration of the University of Missouri.
|4:30 p.m.||Optional tour of the David C. Spenser Global Health Museum|
|5:30 – 7:00 p.m.||Presentation, followed by networking in the CDC Global Health Center.|
Please allow approximately 20 minutes for security check-in. The networking reception will include hors d’oeuvres and drinks. Confirmation materials with helpful related information will be sent to you in advance. There is no cost to attend, but reservations are required.
Please register at www.mizzou.com/MizAdvCDC.